Short Terms and Conditions
UK, ROI, IOM and Channel Islands residents only. 18+ Purchase of qualifying product from the Aveeno® Adult, Hand and Body, Face, and Hair ranges between 00:01GMT on 4 May 2022 & 23:59GMT on 28 June 2022 at Boots (in stores or online) required. RETAIN RECEIPT/ PROOF OF PURCHASE. Internet access required. If not satisfied with qualifying product, claim for full refund of monetary price paid. Claims must be submitted within 6 weeks of purchase. Max refund £14.99/€17.65 via BACS or cheque. To claim, visit www.aveeno.co.uk/bootsmbg and provide proof of purchase. 1 claim per person. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Ltd, 50-100 Holmers Farm Way, High Wycombe, HP12 4DP
Long Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Ltd, 50-100 Holmers Farm Way, High Wycombe, HP12 4DP
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Offer applies to residents of the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands only, who are 18 years or over, except employees and their families of Johnson & Johnson Limited, subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion are not permitted to participate.
Valid on purchase of one of the Aveeno® qualifying products listed below at branches of Boots or online between 00:01GMT on 4 May 2022 and 23:59GMT on 28 June 2022
Aveeno® Daily Moisturising Body Cleansing Wash 500ml
Aveeno® Hand Moisturising Hand Cream 75ml
Aveeno® Daily Moisturising Body Lotion 200ml / 300ml/500ml
Aveeno® Daily Moisturising After-Shower Mist 200ml
Aveeno® Daily Moisturising Creamy Oil 300ml
Aveeno® Skin Relief Soothing Shampoo 300ml
Aveeno® Daily Moisturising Body Wash 500ml
Aveeno® Skin Relief Nourish and Repair Cica Balm 50ml
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisturising Hand Cream 75ml
Aveeno® Skin Relief Body Lotion 200ml / 300ml/500ml
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisturising Body Wash 500ml
Aveeno® Daily Moisturising Yogurt Body Cream Apricot and Honey Scented 300ml
Aveeno® Daily Moisturising Yogurt Body Cream Vanilla and Oat Scented 300ml
Aveeno® Daily Moisturising Yogurt Body Wash - Apricot and Honey 300ml
Aveeno® Daily Moisturising Yogurt Body Wash - Vanilla and Oats 300ml
Aveeno® Face Calm & Restore Cleanser 200ml
Aveeno® Face Calm & Restore Oat Gel Moisturiser 50ml
Aveeno® Face Calm & Restore Toner 200ml
Aveeno® Face Calm & Restore Serum 30ml
Aveeno® Cream 100ml
Aveeno® Cream 500ml
Aveeno® Anti itch balm 75ml
Aveeno® Dermexa Emollient Cream 200ml
Aveeno® Dermexa Wash 300ml
Aveeno® Shampoo Oat Milk 345ml
Aveeno® Conditioner Oat Milk 345ml
Aveeno® Shampoo Apple Cider Vinegar 345ml
Aveeno® Conditioner Apple Cider Vinegar 345ml
Aveeno® Shampoo Fresh Greens 345ml
Aveeno® Conditioner Fresh Greens 345ml
Aveeno® Shampoo Blackberry & Quinoa 345ml
Aveeno® Conditioner Blackberry & Quinoa 345ml
Aveeno® Shampoo Almond Oil 345ml
Aveeno® Conditioner Almond Oil 345ml
Aveeno® Shampoo Rosewater and Chamomile 345ml
Aveeno® Conditioner Rosewater and Chamomile 345ml
- Purchases using Boots Advantage Card points are excluded from this offer. Claims submitted in relation to Boots Advantage Card points are not valid and will not be processed.
- Please check online or in-store for product availability.
- Based on using the product as directed on pack.
- If after purchase of the qualifying product, you are not satisfied with the results, you may make a claim for a full refund of the monetary price you paid for the qualifying product, up to a maximum value of £14.99/€17.65. To do so, access the money back guarantee claim form on www.aveeno.co.uk/bootsmbg and provide details as required (your name, email address, name of product purchased and your preferred method of refund (BACS or cheque). If you request payment by BACS, you’ll need to provide your account details (which must be in the name of the participant). If you request payment by cheque, you’ll need to provide your postal address (within the UK, ROI, IoM or CI). You will also need to upload your proof of purchase (itemised store or online receipt) showing the qualifying Aveeno® product you purchased, the price you paid for it, the branch of Boots you bought it from and the date of the purchase within the promotion period. You may redact any purchases except the relevant Aveeno product (but you must not alter the qualifying product, the price, the branch, the date, and time). Receipt must be uploaded in .png, .jpeg or .pdf format.
- Claims must be submitted to the Promoter within 6 weeks of purchase.
- Any claims submitted after this period are not valid and will not be processed.
- This offer is in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights.
- Internet access required.
- Itemised till receipt or online receipt required. It must be dated within the promotional period between 00:01GMT on 4 May 2022 and 23:59GMT on 28 June 2022, show purchase of the qualifying Aveeno® product purchased, monetary price paid and branch of Boots. Any receipt which is altered or tampered beyond removal of unrelated purchases will be deemed invalid.
- Each claim submitted via the online webform will be notified via the email address provided if the claim is successful/unsuccessful within 7 days of claim submission. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for additional identification of participant if the Promoter reasonably thinks the participant is trying to claim more than one refund. A valid claim will entitle the participant to a full refund of the price paid for the qualifying product purchased, up to a maximum purchase value of £14.99/€17.65. If you request payment by BACS, the refund will be transferred within 28 days of confirmation of your successful claim into your nominated bank account. If you request payment by cheque, a cheque will be sent to your postal address within 28 days of confirmation of your successful claim.
- All participants submitting unsuccessful claims, including but not limited to any illegible, damaged, invalid, misdirected, or incomplete claims, will be deemed invalid. However, the participant will be given the option to resubmit the claim (one time only) with correct details which must be submitted within a further 5 days from the date of the email stating the claim was not successful.
- If the refund is awarded via cheque, you are responsible for ensuring that you cash your cheque before its expiry date which will be 6 months from the date of issue. The Promoter will not re-issue cheques for any reason.
- Only one claim (regardless of product type) per person.
- Only consumers purchasing as consumers may participate.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected participants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to provide correct, up-to-date details when submitting their claim. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for participants failing to supply accurate information which affects their claim.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any invalid claim.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s claim requirements claimed using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for claims delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware, or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent participation in the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Ireland, IOM, Channel Islands or in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.