- Product Overview
At Aveeno, we understand that a healthy scalp is the foundation for beautiful hair.
Made with colloidal oats, known for their skin moisturising properties, and botanical ingredients, Aveeno Colour Protect+ Blackberry & Quinoa Shampoo gently cleanses hair and prevents breakage and colour fade over time while soothing the scalp. Hair colour is left protected and vibrant wash after wash.
Created with both hair and scalp in mind, Aveeno haircare is clinically proven to help relieve itchy, dry scalps and reduce flakes without stripping hair of its natural oils, leaving it looking and feeling soft, shiny and healthy.
- For coloured hair
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Clinically proven to relieve itchy scalp
- pH balanced formula
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Sulfate-free surfactants
- GOOD FOR
- Coloured hair
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Rubus Villosus (Blackberry/Mûre) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-22, Polyquaternium-39, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Laureth-4, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Formic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Tetrapropenyl Succinate, Coconut Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene.
- Product and ingredients may change. Always check the label before purchasing and using this product.
- How to Use
- Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with AVEENO® Colour Protect+ Blackberry & Quinoa Conditioner for best results.
- OUR EFFORT FOR THE PLANET
Bottle made from 50% recycled plastic. Recyclable bottle & cap (check local sorting instructions).